Ultraviolet Lamp
Ultraviolet Lamp
Ultraviolet Lamp
Ultraviolet Lamp
Ultraviolet Lamp
Ultraviolet Lamp
Ultraviolet Lamp

Ultraviolet Lamp

Regular price $32.97 Sale price $24.97

Secured and trusted checkout with

Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa, carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds of times stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.

 

PRODUCT FEATURE

  • This lamp can easily kill bacterias include mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. 
  • Remove odor. UV-C ray also can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.

  • Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that cause colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher
  • It is perfect for home, bedroom, kitchen, toilet and so on.

Caution:

  • UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don't look at the lamp when it 's light up.
  • People/pet/plants can`t expose to the light .
  • After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter.

 

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

  • Voltage: 220V
  • Wattage: 6W/8W
  • Lamp type: T5 (G5)
  • Glass bulb type: Round tube
  • US plug
  • Length: approx. 925"/12.4"

 

  • Disinfection area: 6W≦9m² ; 8W≦12m²
  • Suggest period: 1-3 times/week
  • Suggest sterilization time: 30-60 minutes once

 

PACKAGE INCLUDE

  • 1* lamp tube
  • 1* bracket
  • 1* adapter
  • 1* accessory kit

GRAB YOURS NOW AND UPGRADE THE LIVING ENVIRONMENT